An album by Smart Alec ‘Too Late To Change‘ released on Heavy Soul Records, together with a single ‘Scooter Boys’. Both on vinyl. The band is from Plymouth, active in the late Seventies/Eighties.
New release of “Open Market” by Marqus Clae, co-written by Dejion Madison.
Beautiful new song “Flying” by Steve Conte from his forthcoming album ‘Bronx Cheer’
New single “Dog Days Of Summer” by Steve Conte
New song by Lunar Rescue “Concrete Boots”.
Midnite City‘s new album ‘Itch You Can’t Scratch’ just released.
New album by Backman Johanson And The Others ‘Crazy Game Of Love‘
Album ‘Heaven In the Headlights‘ by Blood Red Saints
New album the Gospel Truth by Gilby Clarke.
One of the songs “Rock N’ Roll Is Getting Louder”
Writers Andy Sliwa and Mark Davis from the band Sabotage are our latest signing, the original punk rock band from Plymouth from late Seventies.
Latest release by David Bickley and Andrew Sliwa – “Beyond the Hill”.
New single by Lunar Rescue “Nobody Needs to Know”.
Lunar Rescue “Just the Same” co-written with Amy Wadge, included on her album ‘When Did You Get Old?’
New album by the Defiants “Zokusho”, released on Frontiers Records.
Singers/songwriters/producers Benn Willis and Andrew Lawson/’Lunar Rescue’ are the latest signing.
New album ‘Glow’ by Support Lesbiens, recently released on Universal.
Great new signing of songwriter/artist/producer Rob Wylde of Midnite City.
New album by Blood Red Saints “Pulse”.
- David Bickley’s new project The Spiral, a four track EP.
- Another collaboration with Mats Johansson, new album by Backman Johansson And the Others, – “At Last”.
- New album by the Swedish Funk Connection “1987” with Mats Johansson as a co-writer, guitarist and producer.
- Love Hate Conspiracies – new album by Blood Red Saints released on AOR Heaven. Including a rock ballad “Exit Wounds” by our writers’ team Dave Burn/Steve Ludlam/Stuart Heeley.
- New agreement signed with writers Candace Lee and Luke Atencio who wrote “Miracle Hymn” recorded by Susan Boyle. Christian song in the film ‘The Christmas Candle’.
- Just signed Steve Tilling, who is releasing his new prog-rock album CIRCU5.
- Peter Godfrey’s songs on the latest Adrenaline Rush album ‘Soul Survivor’ on Frontiers Records.
- Karl Phillips & the Rejects, our new signing, released their new single “Plastic Gangsta“.
- album Tokyo Motor Fist just released on Frontiers Records – Steve Brown (Trixter) and Ted Poley’s (Danger Danger) collaboration.
- the Dirty Dancing show opened in Spain and Mexico with fantastic reviews.
- brand new album by Dirk Hamilton ‘Touch And Go’. Available on all digital platforms and his website.
- new single “Liar Liar” by Dead Days just released, album release is imminent.
- deal signed with Bob Held, prolific songwriter and producer for artists like Joe Bonamassa, Alice Cooper, Joe Lynn Turner and others.
- Travis from Dead Days was lucky enough to win a competition for covering a song by Billy Talent and they flew him to Toronto and recorded his song “Six Feet Under” in Revolution Studios.
- Blood Red Saints with Peter Godfrey on lead vocals have released their debut album ‘Speedway’ on Frontiers Records.
- Steve Brown, prolific guitarist, songwriter, producer with many years of experience, with bands Trixter, Stereo Fallout, 40Ft Ringo and many others.
- Alexis Blue, indie/pop band from Merseyside.
- writing team ‘Curious Yelow’ – Dave Burn, Stuart Heely, Steve Ludlam, Marissa DiBlasio.
- American songwriter and producer Dejion Madison, who co-wrote hits “Impossible” by Daniel Merriweather, “Grown Woman” by Mary J Blige and “90210” by Wale.
- American great blues artist/songwriter Jeff Pitchell. His song “Eye For An Eye” was recorded by John Mayall in his album ‘Tough’.
- singer/songwriter Rhys Williams, who wrote the album for Arizona Bay, grunge rock.
- songwriter Tim Matthews, with great indie rock songs recorded by the Randoms.
- New Yorker Steve Conte – prolific guitarist, singer, songwriter, producer, who tours with Michael Monroe and also with his own band.