- Just signed Steve Tilling, who is releasing his new prog-rock album CIRCU5.
- Peter Godfrey’s songs on the latest Adrenaline Rush album ‘Soul Survivor’ on Frontiers Records.
- Karl Phillips & the Rejects, our new signing, released their new single “Plastic Gangsta“.
- album Tokyo Motor Fist just released on Frontiers Records – Steve Brown (Trixter) and Ted Poley’s (Danger Danger) collaboration.
- the Dirty Dancing show opened in Spain and Mexico with fantastic reviews.
- brand new album by Dirk Hamilton ‘Touch And Go’. Available on all digital platforms and his website.
- new single “Liar Liar” by Dead Days just released, album release is imminent.
- deal signed with Bob Held, prolific songwriter and producer for artists like Joe Bonamassa, Alice Cooper, Joe Lynn Turner and others.
- Travis from Dead Days was lucky enough to win a competition for covering a song by Billy Talent and they flew him to Toronto and recorded his song “Six Feet Under” in Revolution Studios.
- Blood Red Saints with Peter Godfrey on lead vocals have released their debut album ‘Speedway’ on Frontiers Records.
- Steve Brown, prolific guitarist, songwriter, producer with many years of experience, with bands Trixter, Stereo Fallout, 40Ft Ringo and many others.
- Alexis Blue, indie/pop band from Merseyside.
- writing team ‘Curious Yelow’ – Dave Burn, Stuart Heely, Steve Ludlam, Marissa DiBlasio.
- American songwriter and producer Dejion Madison, who co-wrote hits “Impossible” by Daniel Merriweather, “Grown Woman” by Mary J Blige and “90210” by Wale.
- American great blues artist/songwriter Jeff Pitchell. His song “Eye For An Eye” was recorded by John Mayall in his album ‘Tough’.
- singer/songwriter Rhys Williams, who wrote the album for Arizona Bay, grunge rock.
- songwriter Tim Matthews, with great indie rock songs recorded by the Randoms.
- New Yorker Steve Conte – prolific guitarist, singer, songwriter, producer, who tours with Michael Monroe and also with his own band.